Careers with OneChain
Strive for the best with OneChain
Our business culture is characterized by integrity, first class performance and respectful interaction with our people and environment.
We act according to the motto: “Work should be fun and have a deeper purpose”. The deeper purpose of our work is based on bringing together what belongs together.
Benefits of working at OneChain
Flexible working hours
Work to a schedule best suited for
your individual needs.
Training & career development
Dedicated employee training and
professional development budget.
Broaden your horizons with exciting
opportunities for travel.
Click below to find out more
OneChain is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with strong analytical and design skills to join our team in Berlin.
OneChain provides consultancy teamed with software solutions to help our customers find better ways to plan, manage and execute their business. Our clients are hidden champions as well as multinational corporations located throughout the world and working predominantly in the production & retail industries.
As a Software Engineer at OneChain you will join our small but growing team of developers and will be an integral part of the product life-cycle, engaged in reshaping and enhancing our existing Web Applications, Service Architecture and BI Solutions as well as designing and developing new solutions.
In addition to solving complex business problems, the developer will also ideally have experience in designing and implementing intuitive, user friendly, visually appealing and performant user interfaces.
- Work closely with domain experts to analyze and document requirements and propose intuitive solutions
- Work closely with the development team to build and improve our software by translating requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture
- Work closely with the project team and customer to actively troubleshoot and support applications in production critical environments
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences in and outside the development team
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience as a Full Stack Developer developing production quality code in Microsoft.Net / C# / Java, and with additional experience in:
- Service Based Architectures (Microservices/REST/SOAP)
- Database / Data Access Layer (MySql/SQL Server/Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- Keen understanding of object oriented design patterns and best practices
- A passion for debugging and ability to support high load / high availability production systems
- Experience in Agile software delivery practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive, energy, enthusiasm, maturity, and confidence
- Experience and willingness to work with dynamic multinational teams
Nice to have:
- Domain Experience in Supply Chain Management / Production Planning (ERP, MRP, SAP)
- Experience developing and administering cloud based applications (Azure/AWS)
- Knowledge of UI design best practices with a focus on consistency, usability, and performance
- German Language proficiency
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Development PC + Macbook + iPhone
- Budget for Training or Career Development activities
- Attractive office located in a peaceful and green area of Berlin, close to public transport and with ample parking
- Drinks, snacks, coffee, fruit
- Creative space for brainstorming and relaxation (and Kicker games)